IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card is a premium card targeted towards high-net-worth individuals. It is a lifetime free credit card with no annual fees. It has a unique feature of PayWave which allows the cardholder to pay for purchases by just tapping on the merchant terminal. It comes with legendary benefits across almost all categories like shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, and lifestyle.
It welcomes one with exclusive gift vouchers from some of the top brands. For every transaction of INR 100, get up to 1 reward point, and these points can be redeemed against an array of alternatives, including statement cash, Airmiles, products, gift vouchers, etc. Other than the regular reward points, you can earn 4,000 bonus reward points on achieving the annual milestone spend. Also, it offers complimentary domestic lounge visits every quarter and membership to the Priority Pass Program, through which you can access over 1,000 premium lounges globally.
Features and Benefits of IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card
Mentioned below are the features and benefits of an IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card:
- Spend and earn reward points on every transaction. Get 1 reward point on every INR 100 spent on weekdays and 2 reward points on weekends.
- Get 4,000 bonus reward points on spending INR 6,00,000 or more within one year from the date of issue of your IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card.
- Use your reward points on IndusMoments to unlock exclusive offers and deals on top brands like AJIO, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Tata CLIQ, and more.
- Redeem your reward points for Airline Miles and fly with confidence. 100 Reward Points = 100 InterMiles.
- Exchange your reward points to get Club Vistara Points. 1 reward point = 1 Club Vistara Point.
- Claim your reward points as cash. 1 Reward Point = ₹ 0.75 of cash value.
- Shop online and pay directly using your reward points on Yatra, JioMart, Boat Lifestyle, Gaana, Café Coffee Day, and many more.
- Get a complimentary stay at the Oberoi Chain of Hotels in the country and pamper yourself with a best-in-class luxury experience.
- Get a Luxe Gift Card and redeem it at more than 30 global luxury and premium brand stores across 30 cities in India.
- Get your hands on the exquisite collection of products from one of the most premium brands in the world, Montblanc.
- Get discount vouchers from multiple brands like Amazon, ALDO, Benetton, Flipkart, Zee5, Uber, Ola, Hush Puppies, Celio, Woodland, Vero Moda, and many more.
- Get up to three free movie tickets every month on BookMyShow with a buy-one-get-one offer.
- Get access to 600+ VIP airport lounges across the world with our complimentary Priority Pass.
- Get special waivers on lounge usage charges outside India with our Travel Plus program and enjoy a discounted foreign currency mark-up rate of 1.8%.
- Get a complimentary personal air accident insurance cover of up to INR 25,00,000 and travel worry-free with Legend Assurance safety.
- Get access to Legend concierge service that will assist you with flight booking, hotel reservations, sports and entertainment booking, flowers and gift booking, or any other support required.
- Get access to Legend Auto Assist facilities that will help you with roadside repair service, emergency fuel supply, Flat tire service, lost keys, battery service, emergency towing assistance, and accident management and medical assistance.
- Get a complimentary insurance cover equivalent to the credit limit available on your card for protection against theft or misuse.
Mentioned below is the list of documents required to apply for an IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card:
|Proof of Identity
|PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI, or any other government-approved photo ID proof
|Proof of Address
|Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement, or any other government-approved address proof
|Proof of Income
|Latest one or 2 salary slips (not more than 3 months old), the Latest Form 16, Last 3 months’ bank statement
Fees & Charges
Mentioned below are the processing fees to apply for IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card:
|3.83% p.m. (46% p.a.)
|Late Payment Fee
|For Statement Balance:Up to INR 100 – NilINR 101 to INR 500 – INR 100INR 501 to INR 1,000 – INR 350INR 1,001 to INR 10,000 – INR 550INR 10,001 to INR 25,000 – INR 800INR 25,001 to INR 50,000 – INR 1,100Above INR 50,000 – INR 1,300
Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria to apply for an IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card:
- The minimum age should be 21 years.
- The maximum age should be 60 years.
- The minimum income per month should not be less than INR 20,000.
- An applicant should be either salaried or self-employed.
- An applicant must maintain a good credit score.
Different Modes to Make IndusInd Credit Card Bill Payments
Mentioned below are the different modes of making IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment:
- Online Payment: One can pay the credit card bill payment online anytime and from anywhere sitting in the comfort of a home or office.
- Cheques/ Draft: The credit card bill payment can be made via cheque or draft at multiple drop locations.
- NACH Facility: Mail the duly filled-in NACH Form authorizing the bank to debit the bank account to make credit card bill payment.
- Auto Debit Facility: One can authorize the bank to debit the bank account automatically on a pre-decided date to make credit card bill payments.
- Visa Money Transfer: Cardholders can transfer the funds online from their bank accounts to make the credit card bill payment.
- Payment via NEFT Facility: In case the cardholder holds a savings bank account other than IndusInd Bank that offers NEFT, the same can be used to make credit card bill payments.
- Payment via SWIFT Transfer: One can make a SWIFT transfer from your local bank branch abroad to pay credit card bills.
- Visa Credit Card Bill Payment Process